For a complete anti-lice treatment, it is important to also apply the preventive Lice Rep Lotion.
Use Lice Rep Lotion daily on the hair and around the back of the head to prevent recontamination. The lotion is leave-in.
Stage 1: Carefully spray lotion all over the hair, focusing particularly on the roots and avoiding the face.
Lightly rub in and leave for about 30-40 minutes.
Comb hair with the included comb.
Then apply the Lice Free Shampoo.
Stage 2: Shampoo as usual and leave on for 3 minutes before carefully rinsing.
The above stages are repeated daily for 7 consecutive day.
It is recommended to check the scalp and repeat treatment on the 10th and 14th day.
Information and tips for treating lice:
- Change pillowcases every day for the duration of the treatment.
- Wash clothes at 55°C.
- Wash all stuffed toys and store them in a plastic bag for 12-14 days.
- Do not use hair cream or conditioner before the treatment.
- Do not wash hair for 2 days after the treatment.
- Wash all the combs used with hot water and soap.
- Lice are more easily spotted on wet hair while their eggs (nits) are more easily seen on dry hair.
- Do not apply hair conditioner for as long as the lice treatment lasts.