Before using this website and the services we provide through it, users are requested to carefully read and comply with the following terms and conditions (the other "Terms") governing the use of our online store and the websites it contains, which bind all its visitors and users. The user of the website automatically accepts these Terms if he chooses to register as a member of it. The use of our online store and the services we offer presupposes unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
In the event that any customer disagrees with these Terms, they are requested not to use this website.
The legal entity responsible for the collection and storage of your data is the company named:
«Φαρμακείο Μανδραπύλια Λ. Γεωργίου & Σια ΟΕ» based at the address: Leonidou 44Α,SPARTA LAKONIAS,P.C. 23100 GREECE
T.I.N.998650379 D.O.D. SPARTA
For any question, query, or clarification regarding the terms and conditions please contact us at:
In order to provide you with the best possible services, we request specific personal information (personal data) when you register at efarmakeio.gr. We value and respect your privacy to the maximum extent possible and necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and its good use by you.
We assure you that any information you provide to us through the Website remains strictly confidential.
CONTENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not collect personal data unless you wish to provide it to us. You may be asked to provide certain information, such as contact information (name, email address, postal address and telephone number), age, gender and product and/or cosmetic use as well as information about the brands and products you use. If you do not wish for us to collect personal data, please do not provide us with such data.
By submitting personal data to the Site, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as described herein.
METHOD OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data we request from you is used to inform you about products and services or other matters of possible interest to you or to contact you about any matter related to your use of the Website.
Efarmakeio.gr will not make available for sale or otherwise transmit or publicize personal information of Website visitors to third parties, without your consent (with the exception of the application of relevant legal orders and to the competent authorities only).
PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
If you are under 14 years of age, you may browse our Website.
However, you cannot provide us with personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on our computer when we browse the internet.
They usually describe our information such as user name and password so that when we visit the same website later, it will "remember" us and log in without us writing anything.
Cookies may come from the website we have visited or from someone else. They're usually harmless, but it's been proven that they can send information about our online behavior. There are programs that clean malicious cookies, while if the user wishes to delete them, this option is given through the web browser.
→The customers of efarmakeio.gr have the possibility, if they wish, to request to be informed about new products available in the store as well as about any other offers, by sending advertising-informational messages by phone or e-mail.
The customer who wishes to do so may request to stop receiving advertising-informational messages via telephone or e-mail.
→The above Terms are subject to and interpreted in accordance with Greek law. If any provision is deemed invalid or voidable by the competent Greek court, it ceases to be valid, without this affecting the validity of the remaining Terms. Any dispute arising from the use of this website or regarding these Terms is subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Athens.
- The submission of a product order constitutes a binding offer to purchase the product in question at the total price indicated when the order is submitted, including VAT, packaging and shipping costs, other applicable charges and any discounts to which the User is entitled. The sales contract is considered to have been concluded after the Company has carried out a price and availability check of the products and the User has received a message to the email address (email) indicated during the completion of his order, with which the Company will accept the User's purchase proposal .
- For a User to place an order product through the Website,he should enter his details or create a new Account.Then, he should select the products he wants and add them to his Shopping Cart. On the screen, the total cost of the order will be displayed based on the selected conditions to complete the purchase.
- Before completing the order of any product, the User must make sure that the products he has placed in the Shopping Cart are the ones he wishes to buy and in the quantity he wishes to purchase.
- Users must necessarily be the legal owner of the credit, debit, prepaid or other card with which they carry out their transactions and with which they take part in any services.
- The order is completed with its acceptance by the Website through the sending of a written confirmation (confirmation email) to the User to the email address (email) that the User has indicated.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
When describing our products on the Website, we try to be as accurate as possible. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Website are always accurate, complete, reliable, up-to-date or error-free.
- The Website and the User reserve the right to cancel all or part of an order that has already been placed and has not yet been delivered.
- The User reserves the right to cancel his order through the membership page or through written communication with the Website.
- The Website reserves the right to cancel all or part of an order if there are problems or malfunctions that make it impossible to deliver the products.
- If the Website is unable to complete an order in its entirety, it informs the User in writing of the impossibility that has arisen and at the same time returns to him the price for this order, as long as it has been paid in advance.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES OF efarmakeio.gr
The consumer must be informed with his own diligence about the conditions and specifications required by the legislation of his country of residence or residence, so that the products ordered from our online store ensure their smooth passage from our store to the consumer recipient.
For the necessary specifications, the consumer is informed by the competent Authorities of the country of delivery of the products.
In particular, the products must meet specific customs requirements, conditions and restrictions, in order to be imported into the country of destination, such as composition specifications, limitations of type, weight, dimensions, requirements of necessary accompanying documents, manuals, etc. The consumer must confirm that the products that orders from our online store meet these specifications.
The consumer can find out about the characteristics of the products in our store either by contacting the producer of the products or with our online store, or in any other convenient way. If he finds that the products do not meet the necessary specifications to be imported into the country of destination, he must refrain from the order, otherwise he will be charged with any related expenses that arise. Specifically, the consumer bears any costs resulting from the refusal of the authorities of the destination country to allow the entry of the product into its territory, whether it is the cost of shipping and returning the product to our online store, or the cost of storage or necessary handling, or for additional duties or legally imposed fines due to non-compliance of products with legal specifications.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS