Opti-Free Express multi-purpose cleansing solution keeps your contact lenses clean and comfortable.
It is all you need for daily care of all types of soft contact lenses.
- Do not use if the sealing tape is damaged.
- Do not use if package is opened or damaged. Read the package leaflet for complete instructions and important information related to safety.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use with heat disinfection method.
- Use it before the expiration date marked on the product.
- Six months after opening the container any remaining solution should be discarded.
Contains: The Opti-Free Express MPDS is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium chloride, sorbitol, edetate disodium, boric acid, aminomethylpropanol, citrate and TETRONIC 1304 as cleansing agents, POLYQUAD (polidronium chloride) 0,001% and ALDOX (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0,0005%.
Includes lens case of ALCON.
Use: Rinse the lenses and place them in the case filling it with new solution. In five minutes the cleaning and disinfection procedure is complete and the lenses can be applied directly in the eyes.