Stress, the great rival in everything we do. Not being able to avoid it is only human. You can however, deal with it!
Regain your tranquillity and defeat fatigue by enhancing your nervous system.
WHAT DOES IT HELP WITH?
The EVIOL B-Complex food supplement contains all the valuable water soluble B-complex vitamins that contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- It helps the body cope with stressful situations.
- It contains the necessary nutrients for the release of energy from food.
- It contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine, helping to maintain a healthy heart.
- The composition is biotin-enriched, which helps maintain the normal condition of hair and skin. It also contains folic acid which contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids and reduces exhaustion and fatigue. At the same time, it participates in normal hematopoiesis and in the strengthening of the immune system.
WHO NEEDS IT MOST?
- People suffering from stress
- People with vitamin B12 deficiency
- People with feelings of fatigue
- People who want to maintain the normal condition of their skin and hair
One capsule per day, to be taken on a full stomach
- Available in packets of 30 & 60 soft capsules.
- Does not contain sugar & gluten
DAILY DOSE PER SOFT CAPSULE
*Does not contain sugar and gluten
VITAMIN Β5 (AS CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE) 18mg
VITAMIN Β1 (AS THIAMINE MONONITRATE) 3.3mg
VITAMIN Β2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 4.2mg
VITAMIN Β3 (AS NICOTINAMIDE) 48mg
VITAMIN Β6 (AS PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE) 4.2mg
VITAMIN Β12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 7.5μg
FOLIC ACID 600μg
- People with a sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the Food Supplements, should avoid using them.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, receiving medical treatment or have health issues.
- Stock: 8
- BARDCODE: 5213004240029