Bio-Kult Candéa is a live bacteria supplement with added garlic and grapefruit extract.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Conent of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Made in the UK
Bio-Kult Candéa contains:
- Seven strains of live bacteria.
- Garlic and grapefruit extract. These are also proven to be compatible with the live bacteria in Bio-Kult Candéa.
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Grapefruit extract
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya).
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
Live bacterial cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Each 2 capsule dose contains:
Grapefruit extract 260mg
2 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (2 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 2.5 billion per gram (>2.5 x 109 CFU).
Adults and children 12+: Take 2 capsules daily, with food.
Children 3-11 years: Give 1 capsule daily, with food.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
*Bio-Kult Candéa is suitable for use in pregnancy. However, if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Does not need refrigeration
Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Stock: 1
- BARDCODE: 5027314502568