WARRANTIES FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
WHEN DOES THE WARRANTY OF A PRODUCT BEGIN?
- If you purchased a product from a store, the warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
- If you paid for the product but it was delivered to you later, the warranty period starts from the date of delivery.
You should therefore always keep all proof of purchase and delivery.
AFTER THE SALE LIABILITIES FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- If the product you received turns out to be defective and as long as the legal guarantee is still valid we take responsibility (change, repair, etc.), in some products this may apply to the manufacturer or importer.
- If the product does not comply with the advertised appearance or function, and as long as the legal guarantee is still valid we take responsibility, in some products this may apply to the manufacturer or importer.
- If the product you purchased is defective within the first 6 months, it is considered that the problem existed when you received it, unless the dealer can prove otherwise. Therefore, you are entitled to free repair and replacement, or if this proves too difficult or expensive, you may be offered a price reduction or refund.
- If the product you purchased breaks down after 6 months, you are still entitled to free repair or replacement or, at the very least, a reduction in price or a refund. However, you must prove that the problem already existed upon receipt of the products.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS TO WARRANTY
If a product turns out to be defective and as long as the legal guarantee is still valid.
- Step one:
Let us know immediately about the product problem.
You can inform us:
- by filling out an online form on our website (electronic return form).
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step two:
If the product meets the warranty conditions.
1) In some products the company that supplies the product undertakes the whole process (we will inform you about this)
2) For the rest, the product must be returned to us without any charge (shipping costs, labor, materials, etc.), with the courier company that has made the initial shipment of your order.
*** If the product does NOT meet the warranty conditions.
If the product does not meet the warranty terms and has been sent to us for inspection the shipping costs to us and the cost of returning the product to the customer are charged to the customer.