Dietary supplement based on fermented red rice, black rice, polycosanols and guggulsterone
PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECT: Monacolin K from red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels ▪ Guggul helps lipids metabolism and body weight balance.
INFORMATION TO THE CONSUMER: The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10 mg of monacolin K from fermented red yeast rice preparations.
SUGGESTED DAILY DOSAGE: 1 capsule. To be swallowed with a little water on a full stomach. Do not chew or open.
d.e of fermented Red-rice [Rice (Oryza sativa L.) seed – (Monascus Purpureus Went.) mycelium] 37.3% – titrated to 10% as Monacolina K, d.e of Black-rice Venus (Oryza sativa L.) seed 18.5% – titrated to 25% as Anthocyanosides, Capsule (HPMC, Water; Colours: Titanium dioxide), d.e. of Indian bdellium-tree (Commiphora mukul Hook) rosin 13% – titrated to 10% as Guggulsterols, d.e. of Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) juice 3.7% – titrated to 60% as Policosanol; Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose; Anti-caking agents: Silicium dioxide.
(*) Dry extracts can contain maltodextrin as support.
DAILY CONTENTS OF PLANT EXTRACTS: Fermented Red-rice 200 mg (Monacolin 10 mg), Black-rice Venus 100 mg, Guggul 70 mg, Sugarcane 20 mg.
DAILY CONTENTS OTHER NUTRITIONAL FACTORS: Anthocyanosides 25 mg, Policosanol 12 mg, Guggulsterone 7 mg.
do not overdose suggested daily dosage
- Dietary supplements should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep the product out of the reach of children under three years
- Period of assumption subject to your physician-nutritionist opinion.
- not to be taken during pregnancy, nursing and during therapy blood fat lowering medicines
- Before using this product it is recommended to consult your physician
- The product is intended exclusively for people who want to lower their blood cholesterol level; the consumption of more than 3 g/day of added plant sterols should be avoided;
- Patients on cholesterol lowering medication should only consume the product under medical supervision
- The product is to be used as part of diet, including regular consumption of fruit and vegetables to help maintain carotenoid levels.
to preserve in fresh (15-25 °C) and dry place, safe from direct sunlight.
Register of the Italian Ministry of Health: Code 80997
- Stock: 6
- BARDCODE: 8021685012548