HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets
Day-vit Active is a well balanced formulation that offers maximum performance and vitality throughout the day. A unique combination of vitamins, minerals and dl-Methionine, enriched with CoQ10 & pure standardised Panax (Korean) Ginseng to contribute to the maintanance of physical and mental energy.
What are HealthAid Day-vit® Active tablets for?
Day-vit Active tablets contain a wide range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements at the suggested Recommended Daily Intake to help safeguard your daily nutrient intake and provide the nutritional support that your body needs to cope with the demands of everyday life.
- Vitamins are organic substances that are essential in regulating both the metabolic functions within the cells and the processes that release energy from food
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintanance of strong immune system and healthy eyes and skin
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and contribute to the maintanance of strong immune system
- B vitamins are important in metabolic activity and energy production, also contribute to normal red blood cell formation, cell division and amino acid metabolism
- Minerals are inorganic substances which are important for various metabolic processes in the body
HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets may be of benefit to:
- People who want to boost their energy
- People leading a stressful life
- People who do not eat a healthy balanced diet
- Students going through their exam period
- People who are on a weight management programme
When Should I Take HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets?
Day-vit Active Tablets are an all round supplement ideally used during periods of extreme stress. It is a balanced multivitamin that provides physical and mental energy to individuals who want to support their body and be more active
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a main meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, Sugar, Salt, Soya, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
Each Day-vit Active Tablet Contains:
Vitamin A (2667iu) 800µg
Vitamin D (200iu) 5µg
Vitamin E (15iu) 10mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Thiamin (vitamin B1) 1.4mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.6mg
Niacin (as nicotinamide) 18mg
Vitamin B6 2mg
Folic acid 200µg
Vitamin B12 1µg
Pantothenic acid 6mg
Vitamin K 30µg
Korean Ginseng 15:1 Extract (standardized to 25% ginsenosides) Equivalent to 600mg Korean Ginsengpowder 40mg
Choline Bitartrate 50mg
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR DAY-VIT ACTIVE TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Potassium Chloride,Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, L-ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Glazing Agent (red colour dispersion), Iron † (ferrous fumarate), DL-methionine, Ginseng Root Extract, Beta Carotene, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural, Lutein, Calcium d-Panthothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Co Enzyme Q10, Binding Agent (gum acacia), Copper Sulphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Vitamin K, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid,Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Stock: 4
- BARDCODE: 5019781014422