LACUREX is an ointment with strong moisturizing and moderate keratolytic effects. It is specially formulated for the management of moderate endogenous or acquired xerosis ( dry skin ) and hyperkeratosis.
LACUREX ointment presents a unique powerful combination of active ingredients:
- Ammonium lactate Enhanced Moisturizing / Keratolytic Action
- Urea Strong Moisturizing Action
- Panthenol Moisturizing / Anti-inflammatory / Epithelializing Actions
- Nicotinamide Restoration of normal skin barrier function
These properties make it an ideal treatment option for rough elbows and dry - “cracked” heels.
LACUREX ointment is recommended for the management of moderate xerosis and hyperkeratotic conditions:
- Xerosis / hyperkeratosis on feet, elbows, palms
- Xerosis of the elderly people ( senile xerosis )
- Xerosis due to chronic venous insufficiency ( stasis dermatitis )
- Xerosis related to endocrine and metabolic disorders (hypothyroidism, etc)
- Xerosis related to atopic dermatitis / neurodermatitis
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Psoriasis ( On maintenance basis, to prevent relapse after treatment with RAXAL cream )
- Adjunctive to topical corticosteroids therapy ( under physician supervision )
The ointment base of LACUREX is specially designed to penetrate rough skin, without leaving a “greasy” feeling, and restores the normal skin barrier function. On the other hand, the synergistic action of Ammonium lactate – Urea complex is highly efficient in dry skin management.
Apply to affected skin twice daily, or as directed by a physician. Rub in until completely absorbed.
For preventive purposes only it should not be administrated to children under 3 years old.
- Stock: 4
- BARDCODE: 5200121030046