ABYSSINIA SUPERIOR GLOSS COLORANT with pigment-lock technology that locks in the colour for a professional hair colour result.
- gloss enhancing & intensive colour
- 100% white hair coverage
- long lasting colour
- replenishment & protection
- Pigment-lock technology, that locks colour in the hair, without the use of ammonia. A controlled oxidation mechanism that allows micro-colourants to easily penetrate the hair and once 'trapped' inside to undergo oxidation, forming large, coloured molecules that offer intense colour which does not fade.
- A natural-gloss-enhancing complex with Abyssinia il and natural Keratin, working in two stages: providing a deep replenishing action while also forming a protective film that captures colour. This helps restore the hair, creating a smooth, glossy, intense-colour finish.
- Sunflower extract, rich in natural antioxidants, protects hair colour from fading due to sun exposure or frequent shampooing.
- Highly pure pigments that provide absolute precision and intense colour.
If this is the first time you colour your hair. If the hair has not been coloured for the last 3 months or longer.
- Put a towel over the shoulders to protect clothing. Apply a small quantity of an oily product around the hairline to avoid staining your skin. Remove fine or costume jewellery and wear suitable, disposable protective gloves.
- Mix the colour cream and the colour developing emulsion in a plastic or glass bowl, respecting the mixing ratio of 1:1.5. 50 mL of colour cream (one tube) correspond to 75 mL of colour developing emulsion (half bottle).
- Mix the colour cream and the colour developing emulsion using a tinting brush, until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Once the mixture is ready, IMMEDIATELY proceed with application. The product is effective only if applied immediately after it has been mixed. Do not store any mixture leftovers after use.
- For shades 1-7: Apply the mixture from the roots to the ends, section by section, using the tip of the tinting brush to separate the hair. Distribute the remaining product evenly over the entire head of hair and massage gently. • For shades 8 and lighter: Start the application from the ends to the roots. For shades 12.0 and 00.01 apply only to the roots or to very short hair (2cm). Never apply in grey hair more than 70%.
- Leave the mix on for 35 minutes. If the colour cream is used with the colour developing emulsion at 40 volumes, leave the mix ONLY for 45 minutes.
- Once the processing time is up, emulsify the mixture massaging gently: • without adding water for shades 1.0 to 4.0 • adding few water for the shades 5.0 to 12.0 and 00.01. Rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear and wash with a delicate shampoo. Rinse.
- Apply the included Sunflower & Mountain Tea conditioner for coloured hair. Massage carefully to ensure proper absorption of components.
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse.
ABYSSINIA COLORANT 1.0: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Ethanolamine, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Betaine, Propanediol, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Isostearate, Oleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, m-Aminophenol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-4 Phosphate, Ceteareth-20, Oleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfite, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Etidronic Acid, Stearic Acid, BHT, Palmitic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, p-Methylaminophenol Sulfate, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone. Κάθε βαφή αποτελείται από διαφορετικά συστατικά
- Stock: 7
- BARDCODE: 5203069060427