Nutrition supplements with vitamin D for infants, children and adults
– Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
– This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of human disease.
– Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or are experiencing health problems.
– This product should be kept out of the reach of young children.
Ditrevit 1000 is a nutrition supplement in drops based on concentrated vitamin D
that is indicated in case of increased need or low dietary intake of this nutrient.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal bone and tooth development and the normal function of the immune system.
Ideal as a continuation of Ditrevit K50 – Ideal for all ages.
Benefits of vitamin D in infants, children and adolescents:
• Musculoskeletal system
• Prevention of infections
• Prevention of allergies
• Prevention of type 1 and type 2 diabetes
• Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
1 dose = 5 drops (0.19ml) unless otherwise directed by the pediatrician. The content is sufficient for 28 days.
The intake can be adjusted: 1 drop = 200 IU of vitamin D.
It is recommended to administer the product directly into the mouth, using the dropper.
After each use, close the bottle with the dropper and store it in the refrigerator.
Premature infants: ESPGHAN recommendation for intake of 800-1000 IU/day
Infants 1-12 months: 400 IU or 40-50 IU/kg/day
Children 1-18 years: 400-600 IU/day
• Preservative free
• Gluten free
• Without added flavors
• With vegetable oils – intake is also independent of meals
Coconut oil, vitamin D3, antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extract
- Stock: 2
- BARDCODE: 4031244003171