EXSCAR cream is a non-invasive medical device intended to treat scars. A scar is a visible abnormality of the skin that remains after a wound has healed. There are different types of scars depending on the type of wound, the place on the skin and the predisposition to scarring.
Exscar cream treats new and existing scars. It is used for scars caused by acne, burns, injuries, skin infections, surgical operations and for raised scars.
Exscar cream contains sodium hyaluronate and dimethicone for the creation of a protective layer on and round the scar where the active ingredients soothe the skin, reduce moisture loss, regulate the production of fibrin tissue and restore the disordered skin barrier. The scar softens, becomes more elastic and less visible. In addition, it reduces skin redness, discolouration and thickening.
The active ingredients are Pistacia lentiscus oil, simmondsia chinesis seed oil, olea europea fruit oil, croton lechleri resin extract, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, glycerin.
- Apply a small quantity and spread over the scar.
- Allow to dry.
- Do not rinse off. Wash your hands following application.
You may apply 2-3 times per day.
It is suitable for both adults and children.
- For topical external use only. Not to be used in open wounds.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If it comes in contact with the eyes rinse off with plenty of fresh water.
- In case of ingestion please contact the nearest poison center.
- Please store in a cool and dry place below 28ο C. Keep away from children.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date printed on the packaging.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact your pharmacist or doctor.
- Stock: 10
- BARDCODE: 5200375399357