Neroli Essential Oil
- 100% organic essential oil
- Experience the unique properties of aromatherapy with APIVITA's Essential Oils.
Aromatherapy has been used from ancient times as a holistic treatment for the mind, body and soul utlizing the unique boosting and treating properties of essential oils as a source of calmness, pleasure and well being.
APIVITA's certified organic, 100% natural, pure and unrefined essential oils allow you to revive your senses in the most natural way possible.
Neroli comes from the blossom of bitter orange tree, which was traditionally used to make bridal bouquets, because it was believed to have a calming action on stressed brides.
APIVITA's Neroli Essential Oil is a 10% pure essential oil in Jojoba oil with a sweet, flowery and sensual scent that tones and calms the senses.
Experience the unique relaxing and stimulating properties of Neroli essential oil, known also as the beauty elixir, as a part of your daily activities:
- Steam inhalation
Essential oils are considered volatile liquids that evaporate and through breathing stimulate the olfactory senses of the brain, thus, affecting the mood.
They can either relax and unwind you or invigorate and re-energize you. You may find various means of incorporating the use of APIVITA's Essential Oils into your daily activities in order to enrich your life.
How to use: Thanks to their beneficial properties, essential oils can aid you in relaxing and unwinding after a hectic day, assist you to focus and concentrate more lucidly on your work or to offer a feeling of rejuvenation. They can also be utilized in order to promote a clean environment, ridding it of bad odors that may be in the atmosphere.
Light the candle and place it under the pot of APIVITA's Ceramic Essential Oil Burner and enjoy the perfume spreading into the room as the water becomes warm.
Amount to use: 1-8 drops added to a small amount of water. It is important to always keep a small amount of water in your diffuser.
How to use: Massage is one of the oldest and simplest forms of therapeutic treatment and it constitutes one of the most recognized applications of aromatherapy. The use of essential oils in massage is an ideal way to soothe muscle pains, stress and tension in a pleasant way. Essential oils incorporated in massage are absorbed into the skin promoting different feelings like, relaxation and rejuvenation. Add the essential oil or blend of oils to the carrier oil (APIVITA Natural Oil Almond or Massage Blend) and mix well. Massage by applying the oil with soft circular movements along the body.
Amount to use: 30-35 drops in 100 ml carrier oil.
How to use: One of the most simplest and delightful ways of experiencing an aromatherapy treatment is in the bath. Fill a tub with warm water. A medium-hot or warm bath can be soothing on the mind and body while a cool or cold dip creates an invigorating and stimulating effect. Add in drops of an essential oil or your favorite blend, and then swirl the water around thoroughly to disperse them. For sensitive skin it is better to dilute essential oils in a base oil e.g. sweet almond and jojoba. Soak for a minimum of ten minutes, relaxing and breathing deeply.
Amount to use: 3-8 drops
How to use: Inhalations are found beneficial for releasing and easing breathing, especially during winter months. They may also be used when steaming face for cleansing and decongestion. Fill a bowl with hot water and add the chosen drops of essential oil. Close your eyes and carefully lean over the bowl. Cover your head and the bowl with a towel and breathe for in for a total of ten minutes.
Amount to use: 2-3 drops per bowl of water.
How to use: Essential oils are very beneficial in skincare as they moisturize, tone and rejuvenate the skin. Add essential oils to a natural cleanser, toner, moisturizer, etc. to promote a healthy complexion. Ideally combined for best results with APIVITA Natural oils.
Amount to use: Depends on carrier – Ask your pharmacist or aromatherapist for advice.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated liquids that can be harmful if not used carefully.
- When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If you do rinse it out immediately with lots of water.
- Always use essential oils in diluted form, mixed with a suitable carrier base of vegetable oil or added to a bath water, for example.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals. If you have sensitive skin always do a patch test on your inner arm by gently rubbing a small amount of the diluted essential oil on the area and wait 24 hours to see if there is any form of reaction.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or sun bed rays for 12 hours following application of all citrus oils.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician or an experienced aroma therapist before using any essential oil.
- Extreme caution when applying essential oils to babies and children under 12; many oils are not suitable for babies and children, and those that are suitable should be used only in very small amounts and diluted at 2-4 times the adult dilution.
- Keep essential oils away from fire hazards. Use only in burners (diffusers) designed for this purpose, avoid using for a prolonged amount of time in areas without proper ventilation. Never leave unattended.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets. Store your oils out of the light in a fairly cool position.
Essential Oil Neroli 10% in Jojoba Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate
* Organic cultivation
Sourced by selected organically grown cultivations, all APIVITA's essential oils come with a certification guarantee of analysis and safety as well as all the necessary regulatory documentation to ensure that each batch is of the same quality and standard.
The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
- Stock: 6
- BARDCODE: 5201279015923