The seeds of Milk Thistle are combined with three other important herbs used in healthcare for centuries – fresh extracts of Dandelion, Artichoke and dried Boldo leaves
- Made from milk thistle seeds (fruit).
- Also contains fresh plant extracts of Artichoke, Dandelion & Peppermint
A.Vogel’s Milk Thistle Complex was amongst the very first herbal products formulated by Alfred Vogel, one of Switzerland’s best known naturopaths.
Dosage of Milk Thistle Complex Tablets
Adults: 1 tablet twice daily
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid during pregnancy or if breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Extract of fresh Cynara scolymus*(Artichoke) leaves 47.5%, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dried fruit 33%, fresh Taraxacum officinalis* (Dandelion) herb and root 12.5% and Peumus boldus (Boldo) dried leaf 7%. Also contains microcrystalline cellulose and glycerol distearate (vegetable source). Each 250 mg tablet contains the equivalent of 485 mg Milk Thistle Complex tincture.
- Stock: 1
- BARDCODE: 7610313404056